Sunday 21 April 2024

Old things break and fall down; I'm an old thing, I'm broke and I've fallen down quite a lot in the last six months.

Time for demolition?

I'm hungry! And I gained 1Kg in the last month.

So what? you ask.

So over the last six months I have lost approx 40Kg.

And I mean "lost" . I've looked for them all over the place - not a sign.

A week or so ago I purchased two new pairs of jeans. Wrangler Authentics replacing Wrangler Authentics. Despite the ten year age difference the main variation is that the recently purchased pair have a waist 16" shorter than the older ones.

I lost my taste about 12 months ago and my appetite around August last year. I'd already stopped most drinking (from a bottle of Red a day to nothing most of the time.) other than coffee and water. Then I stopped eating.

The coffee includes a T-spoon of Kanuka Honey in each cup (4 cups a day) that I believe kept the Faucci Flu at bay. (Chinese be fucked - they just supplied the labs!)

I moved "house" at the very end of November '23, moving to Woodend Beach. I now walk daily, regularly chat with whomever I can hear and, basically, I'm enjoying life (a bit).

Even then, up until now I'd lost 10Kg since I've been here, most of it this year.

I figure I was dying (I still am but slower).

Woodend Beach and surrounds is good for me - so sorry folks.

I suspect this old bastard may be around, spreading his brand of utter bullshit, seriously biased, RW liberal crap around the comments sections of political blogs for some time to come.

Suffer you bastards!

No comments:

Post a Comment