Tuesday 30 April 2024

Reaction

 I realise I am a bit strange. A big bit.

When I read a MSM headline or hear a television/radio headline my first reaction is invariably "bullshit!".

Often that reaction is proved correct so when I read of a poll commissioned by one (if not THE) of the most dishonest organisations in New Zealand the other day that was my first thought.

My second was "so what?". 

Polls simply don't matter. Barring some rather unlikely scenario causing an end to the current coalition the Government is here for three years.

That is the New Zealand system!

One that needs changing I admit but that is what we have.

Which is why I viewed with some sadness, but not surprise, the unfortunate reaction from Government to both the poll and the slime's baiting of those elected officials in Government.

What a service they could have done the electorate, the country, by simply telling the slime to fuck off and come up with real questions.

What a service they could have done had they simply stated "We're too busy for your bullshit. Look at the scoreboard. It says Government 10, slime zero."

Followed up by "We'll carry on running the country, you carry on masturbating, verbally and otherwise, while we do so." ..... and did.

The Government, particularly the National part of that Government need to grow some balls.

Dealing to the slime the way they deserve would be a great way to start!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment